Wednesday 2 March 2016

I Spent All My Money On Records And Coffee

I love writing! Whether it's writing lyrics for a band, scraps of poetry for myself, music for the ears of sweet little darling cherubs in the moshpit or just sad boy rants on a blog, I love it! Words are great! I love words! I'll use all my big words that I learnt at college to make you love words too!

This blog is a place where I can put my more review based musical ramblings, press releases and other creative outpourings. I review what I like, what I can or what I've been sent, with an emphasis on alternative, punk and metal music, although I cast a wide net. If you like my style of writing and want me to write stuff for you, drop me a message and we'll come up with something. Until then, enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment